Saturday, May 03, 2008

Minor Comeback


Hi. Good to see ya. Have you lost weight?...


Anyway, what better occasion to return to the blog than Juddy's return to Subi?


So, I'm typing this just after the start of the 4th quarter after recording the game on Setanta Sports - that's a satellite sports channel in the UK for my Australian reader (not a typo)...


And I've come to the following conclusions:



  1. Juddy is still a legend. Screw all those p!ssweak "fans" at the ground who booed him -they're the same d!ckheads who boo the James Hirds of the world

  2. Ricky Olarenshaw wears the unique combination of a child's name and his Dad's suit. Seriously, I know he's not the biggest of guys, but surely they sell size S suits at Cotton On in Melbourne (judging by the shine of that suit, I'd say it's 50% poly at best)

  3. Josh Kennedy is just Travis Gaspar 2.0. Let's hope they sorted out those bugs

  4. Beau Waters (despite being one of my favourite players in the league) is as out of place in the midfield as Tom Cruise at a strip club (i.e. in denial, and just pretending)

  5. I don't know what David "The (c)Ox" Schwarz had done to him as a child, but he couldn't be more angry at West Coast if he tried (or is he like this all the time?)

  6. There's bad times ahead at West Coast, for at least the next year, as much as it pains me to say it. Swallow the bitter pill, get some weight on Masten, Ebert, Jones et al, and they can push for the '8 in 09

  7. Has there been a more spectacular decline than Chad Fletcher's? Many would argue he wasn't that good anyway, but I'm sure I can remember him getting at least 2 or 3 inside 50's a few years back?!?!

  8. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Darren Glass is not a captain. Earnestness does not equal leadership

I apologise to all of my reader (not a typo) who aren't Eagles fans for boring them to death, but this game has pretty much consumed my whole day - especially now that the Champions League finalists have been decided.


P.S. I'm just finishing this post when Ricky Olarenshaw says man-whore was "wearing (Judd) like a cheap suit!"!!! Freudian!


I'll try to post again soon, I promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home